Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Lovely New Grass Tree No.9

I had some spare dollars so I could not resist my new purchase.
The question is why this one...well just look at that baby spear...
Is that not a question mark there! begging to be answered!!!

And after arriving home to live with me (will later to be planted out somewhere in the garden)
...this plant decided the question was answered...
it is straighting up!


I will keep you posted with photo's and we will see how straight and tall this plant will become!
It is a lovely specimen - this wiggles!

*********
The latest Tally....
The 3 doubtful seedlings had shriveled and died so I de-potted them on the 8/8/08
87 in yogurt pots + 7 adults (varying sizes) + 1 seedling in the garden,
and this lovely new aquisition= 96 Grass Trees

Very Cheerfully Carol

2 comments:

birdymunch said...

Very ambitious of you, interesting to see the outcome. This is Karen from Facebook/Pokey, my name here combines my kids nicknames which I use often to play online games.

Carol said...

Thanks for your visit Karen, I hope one day to plant out the little seedlings...Cheers Carol