Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Posted a Golden Tree, Here is a Pink one !
Same Variety and I still have no clue what it is?
It is decidious, leaves are 3 per stem, trumpet type flowers.
Just beautiful to see.



Blossoms Adrift

Pink petals passing
Scents above so high
Painted porcelain perfection
Blossoms caress the sky

Swaying silent shroud
Suitors strolling by
Pink petals passing
Lover's gentle sigh

Pastel hues falling
Slow fluttering grace
Pink petals passing
Lining streams in lace

Pink petals passing
Smoothest transit by
Soft essence floating
In most subtle lullaby

Inducing springtime slumber
Upon a satin shore
Sailing with the current
Pink petals pass before

Mary Fumento
(1999)
(Actual title is Cherry Blossoms Adrift)

*************
A close up of the flowers!

If anyone knows what it is please post! I am assuming it is exotic to Australia,

because it is decidious! *E*
****************

Tally= same as yesterday...Cheers Carol

2 comments:

Knitterary said...

I don't know what that is, but I hope you find out, because it is beautiful! I would love to plant one in my yard if they'll grow in this climate.

Theresa

Carol said...

Thanks Kn.Th ....I think I'll have to go for an Academic expert ...maybe ask Don the butterfly/moth guy over at the university! He'll know someone...it's driving me bats!
Cheers Carol