Friday, August 15, 2008

Grass Tree No. 7 .... 20 days later and still going UP !

I have a bet with my husband that it will reach the top rail
on the fence! He thinks half way from this point to the top rail...
ummm we will see.!


*******
Grass Tree No.9
This was Yesterday! still straightening!
By the way...that little brown bit in the stalk is a bruise, sealed over -
but a little damage was done in the garden shop in Big W
where I bought this beauty!
- squashed by the others!

Today!

Overnight, no doubt with a bit of water rising up the spear,

this plant is doing what all smart plants do!

Reach for the sky!

Tally

87 in yogurt pots + 8 adults (varying sizes) + 1 seedling in the garden,
= 96 Grass Trees

************

Cheers Carol


2 comments:

Joanne Lockyer said...

That is cool how it is straightening up like that!

birdymunch said...

I think my bet is on you...sorry hubby.