Wednesday, August 6, 2008


Hi, An update after many weeks...

Plants are great, mostly they just keep growing!
My lovely neighbour did just that!
You can see the lovely plump seed pods
developing in the spear.
I first noticed this plant sending up a spear back in late (24th) of April.
Now the start of August and these seeds look great!
(also we have had some lovely rains during that time)


******

Grass tree No. 7
Wow I am so Pleased!
This was a total surprise... just noticed this 0n the 25th July 08.
Such a cutie...

Same day Slightly different angle!

Two days later...27th and grown approx 2 inches!


This is now the 2nd of August ... 6 days later



Growing like a green streak!

I'll keep you posted!

*****************

Grateful thanks to my dear neighbour for looking after my seedlings while I was away in Vic.
H. did a wonderful Job. Thank You so much.

My Tally:
90 in pots(3 doubtful) + 7 adults (varying sizes) + 1 seedling in the garden= 98 Grass Trees

Cheers Carol

No comments: